Our client is one of the fastest growing sporting goods retail company in Indonesia, targeting at triple-digit growth over the next 3 years. The company operates 16 concept stores at present, which is expected to triple in the next 5 years.
This company provides the first modern Golf retail in Indonesia and is also the pioneer of Online Golf Store. It is the only company that provides the consultation and fitting services for Golfer. In the bicycle segment, this company has 5 brands premium providing the first modern bicycle retail with bike fitting facility and professional bike mechanic with the most sophisticated equipment.
The company values a happy & healthy life. Its objective is to provide highest level of customer satisfaction, delivering more than expectations. This is a “People-Focused” organization, which believes in providing excellent environment for its talent to learn & grow together. Only outstanding candidates with hunger for success and very high career growth may apply.
- Manage external contacts for CEO, proactively understanding who they are, which priority contacts are and keeping track of periodic communication needed for priority contacts.
- Ability to anticipate the CEO's needs and proactively bring together appropriate people and resources to support the executive in addressing issues.
- When the CEO chairs meetings: Prepare agenda in advance; assist with and provide research/background information, content development, and creation of presentations and coordinate meetings.
- Manage the daily schedule of CEO, ensuring that she knows his schedule 24 hours in advance and keeping appointments and meetings on time or changing schedules when necessary.
- Develop and maintain a system that alerts to upcoming deadlines on incoming requests or events.
- On own initiatives process/compose correspondence/reports for CEO's and/or executive teams replies.
- Manage CEO travel arrangements and proactively coordinate the pre-planning of trips with various internal functions, including arranging appropriate travel, visas, agendas and necessary contacts, country information, Medicines, 360 degrees marketing materials, and other necessary preparations.
- Act as the lead in preparation for quarterly Board Meetings, including tracking, monitoring and following the progress of open action items, drafting the agenda, setting the timetable and owners for board material preparation, producing a final draft of the Board Book, and producing accurate Board minutes at each meeting.
- Manage effective contacts and relationships with Board Members, including arranging board member travel arrangements, expense reimbursements, and board meeting logistics, and acting as a first point of contact for Board Member queries.
- Understand organizational policies and procedures necessary to ensure appropriate decision-making protocols are followed.
- Handle confidential information in a professional and discreet manner.
- Ensure that various administrative tasks are done in an effective and efficient manner, including copying, reviewing outside mail, drafting correspondence, screening phone calls when requested, and maintaining executive files as needed.
- Anticipate the needs of the CEO and act accordingly.
- Act as the CEO’s representative and ambassador to external constituents as directed.
- Process and maintain expenses for CEO.
- Female, 25 – 35 years of age
- Fluency in English (written & oral) is a Must.
- Bachelor Degree of Management, Public Relation, Secretarial duties.
- Seven years as a secretary, minimum 2 years secretary/executive assistant in a Retail Organization.
- Candidate must have excellent MS Office skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Detail and deadline oriented
- Additional language skills: Mandarin, Korean, Japanese will be an added advantage.
Should you meet the above requirements, please email your Resume with Recent Photograph quoting “job reference no. 2706 and Executive Asisstant” position to :